Anybody fitted an aftermarket steering wheel ?

Lupo_Loopy

• 4 weeks later...

is your race car legally allowed to drive on the road?

Guest Frenchy_boy

I want to change my stering wheel too !

But how can i put off the airbag and if the driver airbag isn't fit what's happen for passenger airbag ?

• 1 year later...

QUOTE(Frenchy_boy)
I want to change my stering wheel too !

But how can i put off the airbag and if the driver airbag isn't fit what's happen for passenger airbag ?

u could turn it into a glove box to be a bit different :wink:

theres a few garages that will get rid of ur airbags but mostly backsteet garages as main dealers will ask £££'s and thats after u've explained ur 90 year old granny is scared of them.

as for mot's its actually legal to get rid of em and ur car wont fail as the loop hole still exists.

BUT u must tell ur insurance as if u die in a car crash or mash ur face up they wont pay out :x

Funny, I was just going through some old car mags next to the computer, keeping all the CAR's and Evo's, keeping only good 'uns of any other type, and I found the Car and Car conversions with Ian's Lupo Cup car, definately keeping that, great read, reacon it could be scanned and put up on the site somewhere now that they are no longer publishing?