Would a lupo Gti back box fit.....

Daz_Wilko

possibly, its the pipe diameter that varies

just looked at a 2003 lupo with a AFK 100bhp engine, and that uses the same 50mm pipework that the gti does

I'm not actually after a standard GTi back box but i cant find any exhaust that specificly fit the arosa sport, only the lupo gti.

thats why i was wondering if the fittings are the same, coz if they are i may aswell buy a back box thats meant for a lupo GTi and fit it on the arosa sport.

ah, that might not work.

There is a thread somewhere recently by Affruell?. Trying to fit the GTi Janspeed system to his sport, and it hung very low.

and it hung very low.

Lol rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> and hanging low is a bag thing lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Does anyone know where i can get a backbox for an arosa sport then ?

There are a couple of options avaliable but you'll have to hunt for them, failing that...

It'd have to be a custom job.

Edited by Ramirez

• 2 weeks later...

Its a good job i just found this thread, as i was going to put one up asking the exact same question. I need a new exhaust as the one on my arosa sport is crap, its hanging low and the pipework is absolutly crap. i have found this one that scorpion do for the GTI lupo http://www.scorpion-exhausts.com/Cars/search3.php?model=164 but i also want a new cat and downpipe aswell so that i know the whole system is new and all good.

So as far as your all concerned the scorpion one wil fit biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />