my nu rims...

crash

Wanged these on yesturday, from rocco. 15x7" deep dish amils wrapped in yoko 539s. cant get over how much they change the car!getting some wierd looks off people now!front wheels are 6mm from the calliper! frntloop.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00503.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks spot on matey!

How much is your loop lowered by?

cheers marty mate! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

shes only down 30mm!!...gotta get some coilies so the back can drop another 30mm then she'l b fine.

u think shes low enough already marty?

Lol well yeah i think a further slamming is in need.

But at the moment it looks very subtle which is also good !

"If it ain't scrubbin, It ain't dubbin" laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Lol well yeah i think a further slamming is in need.

But at the moment it looks very subtle which is also good !

"If it ain't scrubbin, It ain't dubbin" laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

lol....how true! i think a fk silversport kit may be in need....... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

nice mate! look well nice i some sort of the same on my lupo!

DSC00505.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Looks cool :cool:

cheers mate cheeeers! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

yours is a low loop isnt she??...how far ISH is she down by??oh...and on wha?!thanks matie.

1st and second pictures look like the wheels should be atlest 8's on the back from the amount of dish shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> . Looking good wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> never would have thought there 7's allround.

1st and second pictures look like the wheels should be atlest 8's on the back from the amount of dish shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> . Looking good wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> never would have thought there 7's allround.

thanks simpo. know what you're saying, the dish is pretty big on em! think its about 4" so thats a fair bit...enough to eat your dinner off newho!just wish i enuf spindoolies left to bang some coilies on her!!! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

tidy smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

cheers babsey!

Anyone have any suggestions for a decent but reasonably cheap coliover kit???????help please. blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Rocco rims love to weather and blister the lips. so be prepared to have them refurbed in a couple of months. nice guy but who ever does his rims does it in there back garden. thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

Rocco rims love to weather and blister the lips. so be prepared to have them refurbed in a couple of months. nice guy but who ever does his rims does it in there back garden. thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

Is that true or are you been sarcastic lol

Looks nice mate good job there!!!!

cheers tom mate!glad you approve mate....im beginning my wheel collection....might take a while to get to your numbers though!how many you got stowed away now!!???lol

ah wel ey!i will try my best to keep um looking as good as possible. the wheels look pretty perfect at the mo so time will tell!!!same with all wheels I suppose ey dubbo.

True, had mine refurbed just after xmas of having them 2 months.

Cripes, I was gonna get a set off him, but someone got there just before me!

I also forgot to say, cars looking very nice Crash

Forgot to say nice car mate! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

no worries mate. cheers!

i will endeavor to have these on for summer months only....oh...and shes stored in a locked heated garage so they'l not be out in the weather tooo much.

dub mate...what suspension set up you got? yours is decked to the max!!???

Cripes, I was gonna get a set off him, but someone got there just before me!

I also forgot to say, cars looking very nice Crash

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

thanks piccy!!! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

oh...and you may call me sam! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> haha.

I got my dials refurbed by rocco, i now have two spots on rear wheels but thats cause they are on the car 24/7... Im still well happy with how they turned out.. long as you look after the rims then should be no probs..

no worries mate. cheers!

i will endeavor to have these on for summer months only....oh...and shes stored in a locked heated garage so they'l not be out in the weather tooo much.

dub mate...what suspension set up you got? yours is decked to the max!!???

Alright for some! got the FK highsport silverlines, droped round 105mm. Had to cut some of the chasis out. New rims on the way now! going straight to the refurbers for a colour change.

What bout yourself? what colies you running?