Engines Fast and best looking

JordanLUPO

so ho has the fastest engine

who has the best build

who has best looking

who has most fun etc

post pics of ur engines with specs please

it is my deam to build a lupo thatdoes over 200mph has any one done that lol ?

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> thanks cant wait for results

200mph in a Lupo wouldn't be easy.

You'd need a serious amount of power and get the aerodynamics bob on. I think its about 170mph when aerodynamics really start to come into it. As in thats the main force you have to overcome to get it upto 200mph.

Was some program where they were trying to get a Seirra Cossie to do 200mph and it needed something daft like 700bhp, lol.

lol

i liek the engine on this webby

http://www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk/lupo.htm

The VW Lupo 1.8 20v VVT DBW Turbo!

JBS have used OE Engine Mounts in this conversion, so the little Lupo looks like it came out of the factory with this engine!

Modifications such as the Charge-Cooler and Dynatwist Induction Kit help the engine to breath cold air, while a JBS Custom Downpipe and Exhaust System let the gasses exit without hindrance.

As with all of JBS's Engine Conversions, the Original 1.8T ECU has been used, allowing the Custom Code Remap to increase the power up to 220bhp.

Bilstein Suspension and Lupo GTi Brakes have been used to complement the install.

Future planned modifications include Brembo Brakes and a Wheel upgrade.

The bodywork has been left standard

this is cool and still has engine bay space

i have seen a smart car with a superbke engine > whack 2 supa bike engines in a lupo ? lol

have a look in the readers rides thread, chap in there is sticking two v6's in a loop.... Thing is silly power in such a small car will make it undriveable.

Ive been informed that doing 150+mph in a lupo the wind screen will cave in and it will be very unstable!

omfg cant wait for that to happen just the title i went so fast my windscreen broke lol braggage rights

- not on public roads well autobharn all the way dont reli think the a2 from here to canterbury will be well suited for that

omfg cant wait for that to happen just the title i went so fast my windscreen broke lol braggage rights

- not on public roads well autobharn all the way dont reli think the a2 from here to canterbury will be well suited for that

Think 'bragging rights' are the least of your worries when you windscreen caves in at 150+. Cold imagine that one being pretty interesting laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

hahaha....caving in windscreen....surely not?!?!?!theres no flexing at 130... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

once when i had a metro gti my bonnet release released.....at 70mph!hahaah....must have looked hilarious to everyone else on the dual carriageway!....good job there was a half moon shape at bottom of bonnet i could look through!lol....fun times and what a car!!!!so very nippy!...sorry to go off topic rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

hahaha....caving in windscreen....surely not?!?!?!theres no flexing at 130... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ive been informed its been proven in a wind tunnel, im only going on what ive heard smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ive been informed its been proven in a wind tunnel, im only going on what ive heard smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wow!that is crazy mate!...would be cool to see one cave in!...wonder if that 2 vr6 engined loop wil crack his into pieces!!?!

200mph in a loop is pit pointless you'd be better off starting off with something that is a bit closer to your goal a cheap option would be a porsche boxter 165mph calibra turbo 156mph rx7 around 150mph fiat coupe 20vt (my new car in october) 155mph they are all designed to sustain speeds above what they do where as a loop although i've taken mine to 130 many a time it does stop quite quickly but if you are stopping as quick as possible from 130 (which was done at an raf base where my mate works) the brakes fade quite badly before you get anywhere near zero so anything more and it'd be prety dangderous

Need to be careful braking hard at high speeds. My mate manged to shatter his discs when trying to see how quickly he could slow from 140 to 0 laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

so ho has the fastest engine

who has the best build

who has best looking

who has most fun etc

post pics of ur engines with specs please

it is my deam to build a lupo thatdoes over 200mph has any one done that lol ?

DSC_0994.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

pirate powered yo! hahaha standard except for 2 jetex panel filters.

DSC_0994.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

LOL

Oh that made my day.

1000cc of pure power.

I'm not too far from that myself!

MPI = Monster power injection?

Edited by MartyP

LOL

Oh that made my day.

1000cc of pure power.

I'm not too far from that myself!

MPI = Monster power injection?

gjad i can be of service! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

MPI= Multi Pirate Injection