Worst Week

simpo

Car got keyed along one side.

The emissions light has come on.

Need to order new tyres.

Just handed 3 bits of course work in.

Now ive got my exams in just over a week wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

To say the least im a bit stressed, anyone else feeling a bit under pressure at the mo coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> Atleast Ive got a holiday to look forward to in 2 weeks time!

the **** hit the fan with me last week mate , unfortunately is seems to be passed over to you now sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

students... they don't know what hard work is. Try getting up at half 6 in the morning and see how much extra you could get done in a day biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

students... they don't know what hard work is. Try getting up at half 6 in the morning and see how much extra you could get done in a day biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I know ive been told that so many times blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> , not looking forward to having a full time job, suppose ive had an awesome year i just need to start working hard and then i can enjoy some time off. Im not even guna try to justify working hard in the last week cause i no i should have got the course work done sooooo much sooner, but i only seem to be motivted when im scared when i comes to work rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Just a little worried about the emissions light still is under warrenty just hastle.

half six.... thats a lie in... try 4.20am instead!! lol

mind u, isnt that when they are getting in??? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i am a last minute person too. however i have started to try and get one task done a day. Then by the end of the week i have seven done off the list instead of seven to do when i get time... working pretty well for me at the moment. going to bed early and getting up at 630 like cruseo said is great advice.......

here i get up at about 9/10am and then im usually up till 2/3am tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> mind you that would explain why once a week i die and have a 12hr sleep catching up on the lack of sleep the rest of the week

I couldnt wait to get out of school. Far too many exams etc!

Now i want back in! Work is hard!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I cant waut til im working, the most i need to do a week is 4 12hr shifts. Just now i am at uni all week. Got critique to hand in next fri, exams brought forward to 2 weeks today and get keys to house next week. Talk about stress!!!! Plus i work all weekend at the hospital mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

But whats the point in waking up at 6:30, when you can wake up at 11:30 and get all the necessary work done! lol. Plus when i wake up at 5:30am for work, i usually fall asleep after my shift about 4pm.

On a good note i have done a load of work today and driving back to uni the emissions light has just gone off! now i just need to pop into the stealers sometime to ask them what the error was.