Few Pictures From The Yoco Shoot

robgti

Lupo02.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Lupo04.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo08.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Lupo06.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo09.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

big thanks to bailey for some great shots,

see the rest in the feature coming soon!

I thought I reconised the car posing in the gateway at castle Combe wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

All the people I was with loved it, looks good!

(didn't happen to see mine lurking further down did you?)

I thought I reconised the car posing in the gateway at castle Combe wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

All the people I was with loved it, looks good!

(didn't happen to see mine lurking further down did you?)

yes i see urs and liked the wheels tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

also see the other silver gti there, i want his rear cage smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

thanks for the comments guys and girls

car looks sweet bud

ps thats my car at Combe blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Edited by 50sLUPO GTI

car looks sweet bud

ps thats my car at Combe blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

hey dude yeh i had a good look around ur car, fancy a chat on msn if you have it?

• 3 weeks later...
Lupo02.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Lupo04.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo08.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Lupo06.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo09.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

big thanks to bailey for some great shots,

see the rest in the feature coming soon!

can you please tell me exactly which KONI kit you have used as i am looking to buy, but not sure which one.Your height looks perfect,how low is it?Thanks for your time.

Koni Sport Suspension Kit

im guessin its either 35 or 40mm kit, came with the car when i got it.

the kit will be for sale soon as im getting coilovers.