new girl lupo driver!

lupolulu

alrite guys,

couldnt beleive it when i found this site....what a great idea to have a whole webpage dedicated to the classy little cars. what does everyone drive? iv currently got a lupo 1.4 16V. hated the hub caps on it so now got spider spoked fox racing alloys giving my car a sporty look. anyone got any advice on how and what else could be done to the exterior syling without upping the insurance too much?! any good offers going on body kits?

Hiya welcome to the site. what motor is it the sport or the s they're both 16v... first off get it lowered.Most peeps tend to just throw little touches rather than full kits but some do go all out. SIMPLE is key. Euro baby!!!!!

Enjoy the car

Toodles

Glen

Edited by scoobydoo

em, iv just been looking at your posts and i noticed u asked about window tinting?! have u had yours done yet? how much is it costing, what are u having done and how does it look? iv been thinkin about getting mine done for ages but havnt been able to afford it unitl now. will it pass an mot with tinted windows?! can anyone let me know if the legal limits really matter?!

as the front windows are much bigger than the rears, does it look weird?!

its the s version.....so u know what the difference is by any chance?!

I haven't had them done yet, but they are being done next Friday! The place that's doing them are charging me £90 for the three rear windows (not having the front ones done), which I think is pretty decent! Not sure how dark I'm going yet, but I was told you can go as dark as you like on the rear windows and it's all perfectly legal & will pass its MOT biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'll take photos after I've had them done smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Em x

Welcome to the club biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The difference between s and sport are:

Sport has:

-alloys

-centre exhaust

-front fogs

-100bhp (S has 75)

-disc brakes all round (on the petrol)

Probably some more but thats it mainly.

Oh and post some pics up in readers rides smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Chris

The Gti has a different font bumper and a totally different shaped grill so i dont think its possible to change the grill for a GTi one, there are some other grills thoughk, for standard lupos