people from cheshire

D_eano

i live in shrewsbury so pretty central shropshire really.

not too far away from cheshire though so a meet could be on the cards shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

yeah, the ledmeister is right....well...pretty much....i live 3mins from the cheshire/wales border. lets get a meet together pronto!!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

lol so out of everyone tha tposted am i right in thinking only 4 people actually live in cheshire tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

but a meet would be cool!

ok.....so...where is good for meetin then?!.....is chester about right. takes me 20odd mins to get there....any1 anywhere else to suggest?

i make chester 40 mins away... chester zoo anybody tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

oh and wahooo to mel... 5 and counting wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

haha. chester zoo....i worked on the front gates there for the past 4 years!dont think they shut the gates at night....but there are many cameras dotted on the car park....which could prove our downfall. decent suggestion though!we would meet at cheshire oaks!?

haha. chester zoo....i worked on the front gates there for the past 4 years!dont think they shut the gates at night....but there are many cameras dotted on the car park....which could prove our downfall. decent suggestion though!we would meet at cheshire oaks!?

could do although it might turn nasty as im trying to save for heels and all those shops are so tempting... especially toy master tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />... only kidding, yea sounds a plan!

could do although it might turn nasty as im trying to save for heels and all those shops are so tempting... especially toy master tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />... only kidding, yea sounds a plan!

hahaha...bloody shops!so god damn tempting....lol

right cheshire and the local area people....is cheshire oaks ok for you lot then????maybe on a weekend sometime????

Cheshire oaks is going to be well busy at the weekends, though perhaps lunch at the Rake (hungry horse cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> ) sometime over said weekend. (prob busy too as the weather is getting nicer)

Same place chester/wales club GTI meet is.

The Rake

Cheshire oaks is going to be well busy at the weekends, though perhaps lunch at the Rake (hungry horse cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> ) sometime over said weekend. (prob busy too as the weather is getting nicer)

Same place chester/wales club GTI meet is.

The Rake

THE RAKE IT IS THEN!!!!...now...a date people?? deano?

wouldnt mean to gatecrash the chester meet but im only an hour from cheshire oaks so im up for that laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

leddy mate go for it!the more the merrier i say!

which way would you got leddy? would you head towards whitchurch way or...? :S

could meet up at whitchurch or somewhere near and do a little convoy lol

if you decide to go the A483 way let me know and I shall meet you somewhere nr the wrexham turn off??....if you go that way! confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

could i just say... i meant to say wheels in that post not heels (im not into that whole thing i promise blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />)

but yea raven sounds cool to me! would it be possible for a date when im on a college break because otherwise im at work or at college n so im permanently busy! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />