FLIES?BUGS...GITS - Silver paint

The front of my car is a constant magnet for kamikazi flies/bugs/insects/crap - any one else have the same prob with their Loop?? My Ka was never this bad, i clean the Loop - go on a short journey and it's covered again - it's driving me round the twist!! mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> Maybe its coz it's quite square and upright at the front (all over come to think of it).....? ???

I get the same problem....I had flies all over my car from the last EVO meet (only got rid of them last week....ooops wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)

Autoglym Tar Remover works a treat...

seems my lupo attracts a lot of flies too. i only really get them off with my pressure washer. seems to have a similar affect with birds but i use sticks to fight them off biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I know what you mean about the Ka not being as bad, mine wasn't either! I've put it down to not actually being able to go fast enough! I doubt it would catch up with bugs, let alone drive through them! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> LOL!!! Guess i'll stick to pressure washer warfare then!! Cheers lads! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

mines ok... unless im drivin too fast... depends where u live i reckon... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> hehe less flies here --- or they away at urs for the summer lol... sorry in a weird moooooood

dont no wot i use... dad washes me car mostly hehe but then i polish it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> nah im good girl me helps unless he's offered *evil cackle* biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

pressure washers rock. however im a bit scared of taking the paint off ??? my german shepherd loves chasing / bitting moving water. so hes got lovely clean teeth biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(Blue Loop)
I use Fairy to clean the car actually and it works with the flies as well,  

[i:post_uid0]now five times longer [/i:post_uid0] tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

arghhh no the mortal sin!!!!!! :0

`washing-up` liquid is not a nice detergent to use on your pride and joy, it can strip the wax etc. from the car and also attack natural oils and waxes in the paint. - just say NO!!

i always use car shampoo like the mer stuff, turtle wax etc.

as for flies, imagine living up here where we have lots of standing water (usually puddles right enuf) trees, etc. it is fly utopia and my car is the hand of death to them. at this moment i have a wasp almost complete on the bonnet with a trail of guts from where it hit to where it slid and finally stopped - sweet