Bocsh 'Super 4' Spark Plugs

I had a set (correct ones for the Lupo GTI from GSF) but after six months noticed the car was not very smooth and when I took the plugs out saw they were all failing and the white ceramic was going brown with over heating.

In the end I put the original spec NGK's and its been fine and even better than the Bosch versions

Bosch had a bad batch a few months back (probably what Mike had), the people responsible have now been fired and all is back to normal smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Bosch plugs are good!

• 2 months later...
Bosch had a bad batch a few months back (probably what Mike had), the people responsible have now been fired and all is back to normal smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Bosch plugs are good!

I hope your right, but dont think you are after hearing all these stories of them. Ive sadley odered some before reading all this,grrrr rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Unfortunately ALL BOSCH PLUGS run like a sack of crap in the engines used in the lupos.

The company i work for is a bosch main agent, and most of the garages we deal with will not have bosch plugs unless there is no alternative.

Bosch have a bad name for Spark plugs in the motor trade for a reason...

Sheldon - Do you still want me to sort them NGK plugs out for you ?

Edited by nfbr