New rear lights

lola

Have recently bought these rear lights but am not too sure about where to put the reflectors. Only sensible answers please.

Lupolights.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Lola

Leave em off, plently of people get away with not having any. Hell even Mini sold a fair few all clear lights with no red shwoing at all to the rear!

But do I not need them on for the MOT???

Yeah, but you could always just stick them on for the MOT and take them off again.

Do you have mudflaps? That's where I'd put them if I had to.

Thank you Silver! and 'philip_wilkinson1' for your help - I will be asking my other half to fit my lights tomorrow - can't wait ................ the first mod I am doing to my car!!!!

al mate , its a yellow car there going on , would be hard to miss it

not in the day... but believe me 70% of the people currently on the road are propper thick f-ckers.

not in the day... but believe me 70% of the people currently on the road are propper thick f-ckers.

LOL - I do like a good randomly made up statistic! beside it's probably a higher percentage in oldham Al! even I drive down the middle of the road to avoid all beeping potholes in oldham! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

On topic again, don't forget it doesn't have to be those reflectors, you could just get some narrow reflective tape to meet mot regs.

You need to stick on a pair of reflectors for MOT, and TBH if you park your car on the roadside at night, Id certainly leave them on.

I used to have those lights on my car!

Many thanks everyone for your help - I was going to buy some smaller reflectors as I do think these ones are a bit big.

If you don't mind me asking Tigz - why did you take the lights off your car?

The other thing is, Your insurers WILL DO ANYTHING to get out of paying for a claim, no matter how petty... no reflectors on the rear could just be a mealticket for them ! no matter how petty you think it is.