Mine and Cardafts TDi

jon_273

Thought we would give the wheels a good clean after winter, then we went for a drive and took some pictures. What do you think?

P1010410.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1010412.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1010418.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1010417.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1010423.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1010427.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1010431.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1010429.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1010435.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1010430.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1010421.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

After much confusion, the right wheels were eventually put back on the right cars...

Jon

Edited by jon_273

Both looking very good. You have changed the wheels around tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />. Got some nice shots there

Nice shots.

So did you swap wheels buy accident? wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Couldn't tell where the photos were until the last couple. That part of the marina's changed a bit since I was last down there.

Edited by philip_wilkinson1

Both looking very good. You have changed the wheels around tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />. Got some nice shots there

Cheers, although mine isnt too clean, just didnt do any close ups of it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . Yeah i really like the SE wheels on mine, they seem to stick out more on my arosa than on Jons Lupo, makes it look fatter lol.

Nice shots.

So did you swap wheels buy accident? wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Couldn't tell where the photos were until the last couple. That part of the marina's changed a bit since I was last down there.

Nop, although it was a bit comfusing sometimes remembering which car to get in laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yeah i know it has changed quite a bit round there, still aint havent finished it though.

Chris

Edited by cardaft

At first that confused the hell out of me! Looking good though, are the SE wheels bigger? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> The arosa looks higher...

Cheers, nope they are exactly the same size and off set, but i think it look wider on my arosa because the hub stick out beyond the rim on the seat wheels. They look set further in on Jons lupo than my Arosa for some reason though.

We were thinking it was the other way round, usually my Arosa looks lower than the lupo and my silver arosa is lower again but more at the front confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> very strange.

Chris

Personally I think the Arosa suits the Lupo wheels more than the Lupo suits the Arosa wheels, but thats probably because the centre bit of the Arosa wheels sticks our beyond the wheel rim, making it look like the wheels are disappearing into the arches smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Phil you should have come down. I could have tried on your Bathursts wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

It was a bit confusing though, when we swapped then I said something like "my brakes need painting", at which point Chris reminded me that they were actually his brakes laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Personally I think the Arosa suits the Lupo wheels more than the Lupo suits the Arosa wheels, but thats probably because the centre bit of the Arosa wheels sticks our beyond the wheel rim, making it look like the wheels are disappearing into the arches smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yeah i do, the lupo looked a bit weedy on the arosa wheels for some reason lol, they look much better on the seat. But i wish id not tried your wheels on, i want some now, maybe in white laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> but ill never find any so ill have to stop thinking about it lol.

It was a bit confusing though, when we swapped then I said something like "my brakes need painting", at which point Chris reminded me that they were actually his brakes laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

lol brakes are to be used and abused, not to look nice rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> , you just wanted my bigger breakes really coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Chris

Phil you should have come down. I could have tried on your Bathursts wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

My wheels are absolutely minging at the minute, as is the rest of my car. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Should have cleaned it over the weekend but I've had something else keeping me busy, I'll put some pics up in a bit. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 4 months later...

Well on saturday me and Jon got round to using all those cleaning products bought in the halfords 3 for 2 sale! they had a wash, polish and waxing. I used autoglym super resin polish and jon used meguiars step 1 and 2. we both used autoglym Extra Gloss protection. Here are the results:

DSC00747.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00748.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00742.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00737.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00745.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00758.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00770.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00768.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00772.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00778.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00777.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Chris

All that hard work really makes a difference, mines still spotless even after all that heavy rain today!

New plates are on order! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Wow the looks great biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> always make you smile when you see car like that biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Nice one

I guess that's Hartlepool marina?

Black cars look so cool when they're clean.

Yep it is hartlepool for the darker pics, the day ones are at the teessbarage.

Cheers for your comments guys biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edit: bad spelling! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Edited by cardaft