iPhone

krieglupo

I think the screen will be very durable, i don't think they will make the same mistake twice with the screens (Nano) especially with the iphone being touch screen only.

yeh i suppose it will have to be durable. especially being a phone.

come to think of it the criticsm of its durability came from the MD of nokia laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yeah, sorry I reposted this topic anyway.

No worries, its a mac repost, so I'm always going to let those go. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

What Mac have you got?

Mini LOL. I'm getting the MB Pro in a couple of years for Uni.

Anyway, the only probs I can see is price. PS3 or iPhone, that's an actual comparison that can be made. I can see a budget version within a year or two, the iPod was the same, lasted a couple of years and then smaller more affordable ones came out.

Good choice, I'm treating myself to one (a MB Pro) later in the year, can't wait!

PS3 is all well and good, but I'm waiting until they get MUCH cheaper. I can't say I'm desperate for one, and don't have a HD tv to go with it yet anyway.

Yeah same mate, I mean, all this HD crap really gets me down. If I don't have HD TV (and parents won't buy one for ages), then why the hell do I care that it's in HD. To me it's just going to look like a cleaner PS2.

MBPro's are the way forward! I love mine! There's so much thought gone into it, the magnetic power lead to name just one biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeah I found that really cool.

All the little cool things iPhone does is the same, spreading finers to enlarge and that.

M$ would have just put an enlarge button. Pfft. I hate that little Kermit and his MS crew.