North East meet?

gti-dan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well just my 2 pennies worth.

how about the pizza hut outside the metro centre, or theres a pub next to there does good food and big car park

or theres a pub next to there does good food and big car park

Metro centre is easy to find, so might be a good idea smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

well just my 2 pennies worth.

how about the pizza hut outside the metro centre, or theres a pub next to there does good food and big car park

I sense a Pizza Hut all-you-can-eat buffet coming on laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by jon_273

I sense a Pizza Hut all-you-can-eat buffet coming on laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

oh yesh me too laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

metro is easy for me to find also i dont have to engage brain to find which is always dangerous for me laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ICE CREAM FACTORY!

actually the pub does have one of those........hmmm ice cream, forced down the cone with your tongue then licked from the end after snapping it off bleh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bleh:" border="0" alt="bleh.gif" />

actually the pub does have one of those........hmmm ice cream, forced down the cone with your tongue then licked from the end after snapping it off bleh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bleh:" border="0" alt="bleh.gif" />

You sure that's ice cream kiddo? Well sure sounds like fun to me apart from the last bit (nee gay **** though).

ok then sucked from the end ermm.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ermm:" border="0" alt="ermm.gif" /> closedeyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":closedeyes:" border="0" alt="closedeyes.gif" />

I canny come no more, got stock take in another store. Would of been alreet if it was Cramlington/Gateshead but never mind eh!

Oh and this is the supreme king

half_baked.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Picola

ive never tried that stuff ....yet - but how nice is ice cream man!?? wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

thats a bit of a pig. never mind eh, just think of all the pizza and ice cream going round! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

me to a run out would be fun like the last two i have been to wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Payna, Chris and I are thinking of having a run out, seeing as nobody on here's taking it seriously! Catch me on MSN Mitch..

Have a run past Morrisons in Hartlepool at 4 o'clock and I'll join the conga. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Seems to have gone a bit tits up this one again doesn't it?

Only reason I can think is the cold. Everyone seems up for them in the Summer.

I know if it was me driving over from Cumbria I'd be wanting a decent turnout at the other end.

Have a run past Morrisons in Hartlepool at 4 o'clock and I'll join the conga. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Think you have got a point there phil, the next meet should be more down our way!

So what ever happened to the Holy Island trip then?

So what ever happened to the Holy Island trip then?

Probably me and my ideas once again, thing is I had better shift my ass and get my rims on for the show season.

farne island and it's f ing scary i canoed out to it once lets just say i'm scared of birds still. but i did get to paddle along with seals so that was ok. wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

farne island and it's f ing scary i canoed out to it once lets just say i'm scared of birds still. but i did get to paddle along with seals so that was ok. wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

you dont seem the type to go paddling mitch thought it would of been a 500bhp power boat all thee way laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />