North East meet?

gti-dan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put it for other people aswell Jon, it isn't all about you, you know wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Just to add, the car park is in the stadium grounds, there is only one road into the stadium (Barrack Road) so you can't miss it really.

Edited by Adam

if its a night meet then its not worth me coming up for but will come up for a day meet wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

If we say 4th March then I can see if I can swap at work. That's as good as any other Sunday for me. If it's daytime sounds like we'll get Noddy and the Cumbrians over too, so maybe that'd be the best idea.

sunday the 4th is good for me wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

im cool just whenever i dont work weekends whoop whoop, laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ,im sure matt will let me know exactly when incase i miss it.im fine whenever it is! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Is that the S5 one Chris? 25th?

Will the Cabby be there? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yeah i think it's the 25th but no the cabby won't be there, I'm not going to tax it until March 1st.

i'm up for it when ever it is and i will be at ud as well wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'll try my best for the 4th.

If there's a definate date then I think people are more forward with whether they're up for it or not. And it sounds like people are for the 4th.

well i have not a clue were both are so any for me blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

you'll all be looking like doggers, you could all meet near a food place and have beverages n stuff.