Autosport Invite

SimonJ

alright boys and girls

i know most of you are more interested in c2 v 182 v lupo gti v ferraris...but autosport is this weekend so i'm throwing an open invite for any lupo guys to come and say hi...and get some free gatorade

the mag stand is 8300...heres the front cover

001TRC0207.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

ps andi...bring a bag!

Will you be there on friday Si?

Thats when im going up!

Hopefully see you there smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

mate i'l be there this afteroon sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

mate i'l be there this afteroon sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

See you there then, putting the polo GTi on the BRSCC stand smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'll be over to sabotage your stand at some point Thursday Si. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

get a room tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

poo i'm off but i aint traveling down in the stinka van laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />