I'm Back

Crusoe

panaramamountainjoinsmall.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

mountains.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

islandpanaramasunset.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

duskislands.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

erm no,

Top one is a lovely shot, where you been on hols? what camera you using?

hope you had a good time, i take it you have been climbing then!

just my old olympus 3 mega pix with a nice 3 piece stich to make the panorama. right up on the very north west tip of scotland, no mobile phones, no computers, just a wood stove and a few cases of good booze biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> did get in a little bit of climbing too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

pictures look good. did you go with mates then? no ladies? coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

pictures look good. did you go with mates then? no ladies? coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

why are you after a blow by blow account of the orgies and depravity? (or just the pictures lol)

Edited by Crusoe

those pictures are from a place a mile or so from Rieff

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=19...mapp=newmap.srf

we did a fair bit of driving north of there to the north coast etc.

Edited by Crusoe

Lovely part of the country, I have head that way en route to 'Durness' on the North coast... fantastic driving roads.

been up that way too though some of the roads to specific locations can be 20miles + of single track which is a pain when you are in a hurry, be a nightmare in summer with tourists everywhere.

why are you after a blow by blow account of the orgies and depravity? (or just the pictures lol)

i heard there was a video out!