mirror blanks

Mitchell

so i have done 2 for dash using his originals, the fibreglass ones were too flimsy where they need to slot into the door rubbers. i might do more but they are fiddly to do. see photo's of dash's

CIMG2982.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by mitch unit 21

cheers chris one of these has the alloy framework all cut down and abs bonded to the rear so it will just bolt in, the other one from a scrappy i go to. unfortunately the frame was snapped so he will need to bond a nut to the rear, all will be good as long as the bolts are not overtightened as this will cause them to crack possibly.

yes it's a kenwood, do a canny crumpet laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

hold on i'll check.............

back alas it's only an 1800watt

Edited by mitch unit 21

hi jacked laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i find crupets very nice with philadelphia, ( other dairy spreads are available) forced into the crupet to melt. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I just prefer to soften my crumpet. But not too much though, dripping down my chin as I munch on it.

LMAO laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

you slavering on your chin is normal rich aint it......? that and your hired helper.

i think you would get away with it on the mini for sure, and on these ones i reckon if they look factory enough you could probably pull it off with a not so hot mot tester.

I checked this before:

After 1 Aug 78 you need a minmum of two mirrors. 2 Door/wing or Drivers door/wing + one internal rear view.

Before 1 Aug 78 you need one mirror which may be: either door/wing or intenral rear view.

I got that from here... http://www.ukmot.com/6-6.asp

Enjoy! I think I read it right!

R

Oh! ...and they look mint. How much you chargin' for 1 passenger?

And this may be handy for that Oh! so often asked question of high level brake lights...

http://www.ukmot.com/next.asp?ID=76

R

Edited by Silver!

Why not make up a 'blank' out of sheet steel? Would be easier to make and mount, and a lot stronger in my opinion. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

omg they look really good mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

im in your debt forever.

im getting excited already.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

i will do odd one's but it's the time thing they do take time and i have got more pressing things to do, like my car. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />