anyone had a race against the c2?

lupolu

Well i raced a red ct vts the top spec model with the graphics and white wheels and he didsnt stand a chance with the gti, he kept up with me to 120ish then i left him. There a 1.6 16v with the dsg box

if he kept up with you till 120 then how the hell can you say he diddn't have a chance, or was it because the gti takes off when it hits 120?

my gti is pretty dead acceleration wise after 80 , its quite brisk but almost comparable to reeling a fish in slowly.

Not raced a C2, but did race a C5. He nearly got me, but I had better handling on the corners due to the benefit of having 4 wheels!

He would have beat me in a straight line though!

...Oh! forgot to say that was a Sinclair not a Citroen.

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Not raced a C2, but did race a C5. He nearly got me, but I had better handling on the corners due to the benefit of having 4 wheels!

He would have beat me in a straight line though!

...Oh! forgot to say that was a Sinclair not a Citroen.

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

a what?! confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

a what?! confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Google + sinclair c5 = answer!

if you can manage to use Google Image you may even get to see a picture!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

c5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

they damn fast them things do ya reckon you could fit a gti engine in one of them

would be rather funny if someone did!

i agree. ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

can i just say, this thread is gay.

Thread-Crap-Gay.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

My pic is better than your's.

acb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

The VTS is nothing ont the loop. I raced one few weeks back and he was left waaay back from standing at lights onto a 70 / 130 lol.

The C2 can't get its power down as well as the loop and lets face it, soddin ugly too!

Remember, racing on the public road is rather unwise and can land you in a whole heap of trouble.

However, the raw figures for some of the cars concerned are as follows;

Volkswagen Lupo GTI, bhp/ton, 128. 0-60, 8.3.

Citroen C2 GT, bhp/ton, 107. 0-60, 8.7.

Citroen C2 VTS, bhp/ton, 116. 0-60, 8.1