Golf VR6 Video

Tigz™

http://s67.photobucket.com/player.swf?file...et.com&ap=1

OK, you'll have to bare with me on this, we were short of time (it was the middle of the night and we both had work to go to!) and the weather was rubbish so clips were in short supply.

I've planned out a real route and angles but just need the time and weather to get out there!

This is just a bit of practice with Adobe Premier Pro, still need lots more!

hey 70mph is a long way round on those VR6 clocks mind isnt it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

na good video that mate i like it how fast was that?

Edited by luke's lupo

Cool use of your suction mount mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Obviously a good buy wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

nice.

when the big hands are pointing that way your going some shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

The SLR was attached to the mount on the motorway run, so I had to hold the camcorder in the back seat.

Really crappy, and wasn't going to use it but I run out of clips and had half a minute to kill at the end of the track laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Watch this space though, got some great ideas for the 'real' vid.

ok the vid isnt working sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

works fine for me takes 30secs or so to load though