update on the lupo

gone lupo

If you smoked the lights and got some black VW badges you'd have some real nice contrast going on and it'd match the mirrors and door strips. Just my opinion.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just browsing, and I saw this car and it spurred me on to register. I've been looking to do something very similar, but was unsure of what size wheels to go for. have you had much trouble with the wheels rubbing?

Like you, I'd be using the car as a daily driver so can't really put up with much chafage.

Cheers bud

I was just browsing, and I saw this car and it spurred me on to register. I've been looking to do something very similar, but was unsure of what size wheels to go for. have you had much trouble with the wheels rubbing?

Like you, I'd be using the car as a daily driver so can't really put up with much chafage.

Cheers bud

i dont get 2much but there is a bit so im going to role the lip on the arches, im getting pissed off with cleaning the wheels at the mow.

nice set off wheels where did you get them from are they what they call deep dish ones....how do you smoke the lights on lupos anyone ?

again luv the wheels lol and nice coulor car choice tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

got the wheels from tunershop.com im going to try some 10mm spacers on the rear and 5mm on the front lol just to see what it will look like. dont now how to smoke the lights sorry

got the wheels from tunershop.com im going to try some 10mm spacers on the rear and 5mm on the front lol just to see what it will look like. dont now how to smoke the lights sorry

so in inch wat size are they...i need help with my wheels i dont no wat to get 4 my lupo wheels sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

urs luk ded gd realy gd lol

so in inch wat size are they...i need help with my wheels i dont no wat to get 4 my lupo wheels sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

urs luk ded gd realy gd lol

the 14" x 8" and 14" x 9" with 10mm spacers on now i have the steel wheels on now with the black hub caps that i painted looks ok for the winter.

i think some brock b5s would look nice.

nice car looks just like daves old one.....needs lowered a bit more tbh and sum mudflaps tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

btw to everyone who doesnt know big dave traded his lupo in for a mk5 golf.

smooth the rear bumper got it yesturday and got to work strate away

21102006.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

21102006004.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

21102006005.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

• 2 weeks later...

my latest update on the lupo is the rear bumper smoothing it off a bitand paint just got the front bumper so going to start some day lol.

IMG_0548.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_0547.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Very nice! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Thought the plate aperture was going to shrink though?

smooth the front bumper but keep the number plate, smooth the boot lid ie handle and vw badge my keep the lupo one get rid of the door moldings then wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> .the car is as low as it will go on the back and have dropped it abit more on the front.