Dubfreeze 2007 - few pics page 3

Jen

Is it too late to get one?

Although its always nice to just be able to turn up and wander round without a car to clean and polish! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These were my old pics from last year.

It was raining and DubFreezing so I couldn't be bothered to take out my camera lol

http://www.uploadit.org/members/fileman/?folder=Dubfreeze

My mates old car on the left, his new car on the right lol

DSC00685.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

My Fav 'car' of 2006

DSC00682.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00652.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Its practically next door to me now I'm living in Stone. Should be going again this year as well smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

1 hour 22 mins from my house excelent smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> finally a show thats not more than 2 hours away! (Why did I skip this one last year?)

ST18 0BD if anyone needs to work out a routes

according to my tom tom its ooo 10minutes and 2.9miles from my house lol

So guys can we get some numbers together, and can people specify if they want to come to a club lupo pub lunch?

need to know soon though, as the pub im thinking of gets quite busy on a sunday!

• 2 weeks later...

hey pete we still up for pub after or can you recommend a nice one for a few of us to go to possibly after? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> cheers mr

Jen x

Well...I won't be making it - I'll be out in the cold stripping bits off my Arosa and hopefully putting a few bits back on by then smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by lunalupi

Well that's cool then, if it's only a couple of us we shouldn't really have to book. Anywho, i'm really looking forward to this now biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think we were planning on getting to the show first thing so lunchtime 1pm - 3pm I reckon. Whats everyone think??

BTW, I like the sound of this excellent food smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Joe