South Wales Meet?

penry

Just wondering how many of us there are in the south wales region, would anyone fancy a meet?

I know I can get a few to go, wouldnt mind seeing some other cars to usual now though, perhaps some new people too? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Any interest?

MacArthur Glen seems to be a popular place for meets, I know the SCC meet there because I get the emails even though ive never gone. I know Jake-VW would be up for it and we can probs drum up some other people with MK3 and 5 polos too. Would be nice to get a good mix...

I think theres a meet on the 1st monday of each month at J47 of the M4 too, saw it on E38 a while back. Could be worth looking again to see if there's a good bunch of people going.

yeah, im only 20 mins from sarn services.

as long as it's not raining, i've not got a demister or heater for that matter.

and the cage isn't bolted in yet blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

MacArthur Glen seems to be a popular place for meets, I know the SCC meet there because I get the emails even though ive never gone. I know Jake-VW would be up for it and we can probs drum up some other people with MK3 and 5 polos too. Would be nice to get a good mix...

I think theres a meet on the 1st monday of each month at J47 of the M4 too, saw it on E38 a while back. Could be worth looking again to see if there's a good bunch of people going.

Isn't that the club gti meet?

I'm really not sure, just remember seeing something about a meet at J47 as its about 5 mins away from me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Snap biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> as of 3 weeks time heh

But it would take all of 15 mins to get there now lol

Well how about the week after christmas. I'm not finished in uni until 15th and exams up until then. I've got a project on the go aswell which should be on the road by then too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />