North East Holy Island Road Trip

hanley

lol at Hanley.......

U never replied to my PM so i took things into my own hands.

I've heard from the guy at Hilton.. and if i let him know the date he will look into agency rates for me... woo... lol

So Mitch.. ur only free those weekend? if so im not free the one in December..

Can i propose the weekend of the November 17th, 18th and 19th???

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SORRY DUDE FORGOT ABOUT THE LIGHT PROB......!

never done one wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Give Payna a pm, he did his the other week and knows what he's talking about. He explained it to me, but i ended up getting mine done by vw on the warranty.

You have to remove your spoiler to get to the light. If you open your boot, you have too remove a screw either side of the spoiler under the black caps (this will loosen the spoiler) then in the middle of the tailgate (inside) there is a long black plastic cover, slide this up and it will reveal three screws, undo them and im not 100% sure what to do next, but payna knows the rest! Or he will correct me if im slightly wrong biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Can i propose the weekend of the November 17th, 18th and 19th???

These are the tide times for sunday the 19th:

Sun 19 = 04:30 - 11:40 16:50 - 00:00 (Mon)

Either we would need to go early or stay there for five hours, the 26th looks slightly better TBH.

Chris

These are the tide times for sunday the 19th:

Sun 19 = 04:30 - 11:40 16:50 - 00:00 (Mon)

Either we would need to go early or stay there for five hours, the 26th looks slightly better TBH.

Chris

Do those times mean that the road will be under water 11:40 to 16:50?

So what do people reckon to the 26th then?

Or can anyone think of anything to do at Holy Island for 5 hours? huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

So with interest in this fading in comparison to the Keilder meet shall we postpone it so we can have a huge turnout? Oh and if we do postpone come down to Tynemouth next week for the Surf Championships...

I think we'd be better off leaving it til next year sometime, when the weather's nicer. Think there'd be more interest then. Could maybe have a meet before Christmas still, but not do the Holy Island trip, it would seem a bit of a waste to do it with only a few people in probably shitty weather.

What does everybody else think?

I think we'd be better off leaving it til next year sometime, when the weather's nicer. Think there'd be more interest then. Could maybe have a meet before Christmas still, but not do the Holy Island trip, it would seem a bit of a waste to do it with only a few people in probably shitty weather.

What does everybody else think?

Sounds like a good idea to me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

heard hanley does a nice spit roast laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ill be in if food is on the cards thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

bar meal and a pint would be great biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />