Golf GT

Putney

is that why tim drove one? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I forgot about that!

My drama school teacher had one. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Its a 1.4!!!!!!!! thats nuts 240 bhp

Edited by Putney

it could be more than 240bhp if they developed it further. i would expect reliable 280bhp-300bhp with good tuning parts fitted.

but still 240bhp is more than enough in fwd.

just needs to be fitted to a fox. saw one for the 1st time yesterday when i parked behind it, i looked from a distance at them, the fox is like a giant compared to the lupo its huge. and thats meant to be vw's smallest car?

but anyway this 1.4 superturbo engine is very nice indeed.

Edited by beach

I want a superturbo.

i hope they super turbo the V8 4.2 engine! Now that would be an engine! drop that in a fox and we would have a car and a half!

I was sat behind a fox the other day, foul - bout 10ft off the ground, huge ass too!

and whats with all that black plastic right up into the grill!!! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

turbo and supercharged

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

why's that then?

the clocks ticking

tumbleweed

Edited by mitch unit 21

if it weighs the same then i think thats ok. i dont know the weights of the 1.4 tsi unit and its corresponding transmission. or in fact any other weights so its guessing really. but i assume the 1.4t will be lighter than the 1.8t for example.

would be cool however i relly want to see a rear wheel drive or 4 wheel drive lupo,

if i was dropping an engine in i think the new 2.0 tsi engine would be good as its ligher than the 1.8 turbo. it's the new S3 engine.

failing that the best engine to pop in would be the Honda civic type r engine. Alot of people turbo charge them to 300bhp which gives an amazing amount of power and helps give the engine alot more torque.