Lupo D

Lupo D

Ladies and Gentlemen...!

Nothing new but only some new pics for you...Hope you'll enjoy!!! 1000535if6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

1000536hs2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

1000537xm9.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

1000538wj7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

1000555co3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

1000556ny7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Lupo & Dark... 1000539oo1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

1000540km6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

1000541yh6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Comments are welcome!!!

Cheers,

D.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's looking real good mate!

The ats classics suit it like i've said before amazingly.

Nice exhaust too.

Jetex? Full system or..

Is there any lupo clubs in italy?

So many questions.

So little time smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

...Ciao Marty...!

I got a Remus DTM exhaust...but I need to buy a "new" manifold...

For the Italian Club you have only to click here wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

D.

Ahhh the remus.

Bah i knew i should have bought that originally.

Looks very smart.

I'm trying to sign up to the website but i can't read anything ! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I waiting for you and to all the folks!!! cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Here,in the Club,You got 2member from Italian Club...! Stajhe and Me!!! thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

D.

LOL

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Oggetto: Benvenuto su Forums

Benvenuto nel Forum di

Conservate questa email. I dati di accesso al forum sono:

I tuoi dati sono in fase di approvazione, l'Amministrazione del forum dovrà

attivarla, affinchè tu possa accedere al Forum.

Vi verrà inviata una nuova email per avvisarvi dell'attivazione.

You are ready for the CLUB...Now:

-Go to: I soci e le loro auto

-Click on "New Topic" put your name or what you want in the object...write some text...

-Then I'll come me!!!

cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

D.

Bah

I get this

dati inseritti non sono corretti.

Clicca qui per riprovare il Login

Torna all'Indice

Sigh i'm going to end up learning italy just so i can

log onto this website laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

...Uuuuhm...

You are a new member...but...do you write in a correct way user and password??? doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" />

D.

Thanks to alla for the registration in our club wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> and sorry for our big spammer LupoMilan !!!

Francesco

Uncorrect...!!I'm a big friend who loves talkin'about ev'rything...!And you are un fellone!!!...E quando vieni a Milano ti stritolo un pochino!!!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

D.

P.S.: ...E poi non puoi pedinare anche quà!!!Ho fatto il mio dovere...assoldare nuovi membri per la conquista del Pianeta...!

I waiting for you and to all the folks!!! cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Here,in the Club,You got 2member from Italian Club...! Stajhe and Me!!! thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

D.

Davide, and me? blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys...

New pics for You...The snap came by a mobile phone...so waiting for the camera at the end work!!!

untitledwj1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

untitled2ok8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

D.

Those look very smart shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Like what you have done with the car. The cambridge lights are cool! Have you thought about a polo rear aero wiper?

Is your lupo the 75BHP(55kW) version?

Jon

- For LGG: ...Thanks Man!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

- For 41: The paint used is the same that got My Baby! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

- For Jon: The Aero is ready to be catch on my eBay account...for 75Horses!!! cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

D.

Edited by Lupo Milan