Lupo D

Lupo D

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here I'm again...Just to say hello to ev'rybody and for show a meeting of last SundaY at Monza SpeedCircuit...

My car and me are in the middle...Silver Hot Cakes!!!!

grupporx2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dscn0092fg9sr2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

ownerscarslw1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dscn0097oe7rq2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

As soon as possible new photo will coming to show You the new upgrade internal and external...!!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Ciao a Tutti...

Davide.

Nice line up of lupos, and looks like even nicer weather sweating.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sweating:" border="0" alt="sweating.gif" />

Roll on summer!!

In Milan laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> this day was an exception they have alway the fog !!! The Milan's Fog...

You have to go Rome rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Sorry for my English rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

In Milan laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> this day was an exception they have alway the fog !!! The Milan's Fog...

You have to go Rome rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Sorry for my English rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Annare a Roma???Un c'è penso manco!!!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

D.

• 3 weeks later...

Here I am again my friends!!...Only for put some new photos...new shoes!!!The shoes that I'm in love...! arrivalsop1.th.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

The Fitting

fittingli7.th.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

The End Job

endjobno1.th.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Comments are welcome!!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ciao a tutti,

Davide.

As soon as possible new pics will come!!!

I'll inspire my style with "DUB" Topic...great photo in the silo!!!

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

D.

looks stunning in that bottom pic davide,i was originally going to buy ats cups for my lupo it seems we have very similar taste wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

coming along very well d keep up the good work thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

Enjoy my car!!! lupo61wp7.th.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

D.

what did you do to get the fogs to come on independantly of the sidelights, did you just take the bulbs out for the pic or is it another mod?

looks stunning in that bottom pic davide,i was originally going to buy ats cups for my lupo it seems we have very similar taste wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

coming along very well d keep up the good work thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

For sure Riles!!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

D.

what did you do to get the fogs to come on independantly of the sidelights, did you just take the bulbs out for the pic or is it another mod?

In Italy,but I think that the way is like in UK,we got a 4steps headlights control panel.The first step switch on the position lights(the one you can see on the photo!Usually use in a pre-night vision like the sunset or the sunrise!),the second step switch on the primary headlights.

We got other two steps that work only if the first step are in working:the front fog lamps(see the photo),it works pulling on to you the switch from control panel,and the rear red fog light,pulling to you by another step from the front!

In the photo I got switch step 1 and step 3!

I think,hope,that in UK is like the rest of Europe...

Is it surprise You? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Ciao Unheard!

D.

Here I am only for show some pics just made...!

ENJOY MY CAR!

lupo95ok8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo96jq3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo97wc4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo98jk5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo99cz0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo100ll8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo101ag5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo102er3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo103ja5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo104fi7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Hope You like it!

Sorry for the big image!

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

D.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks...

Here you got some pics and a video from our last meeting in "Maggiore Lake"...Some Loop and one Rose!!! 11074520ss4.th.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

68806498gm2.th.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

30362990po0.th.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

64998480jh0.th.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Ciao,

D.

Edited by Lupo Milan

Car looks great, love everything you have done so far. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Love your English smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

...Thanks folks...!

If I tell You that I start speak English listening the Queen,do you believe me??? blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Well,thanks for "yours" smiles!You're a great People and I like your Beautiful Countries...From England and up up to the Irelands...

Do you got a special topic where you put the pics of your landscape???

Please...Tell me YES! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

D.

Edited by Lupo Milan

Two pics...Me and another CLAC member!!! lupodarkmm6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupodark1jc2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Ciao,

D.

Edited by Lupo Milan