audi TTD

beach

well thanks to the handy forum tool. the people who dont like my posting style can ignore all my posts user the "ignore user" feature. i now have upto 10 people on the ignored list that will never trouble me again. solved.

At the rate your going your going to be posting to yourself.

But somehow I don't think he's going to read this coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't understand biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

we're looking at doing a feature on dervs in motorsport (not just the audi)...maybe beach could do a foreword?

i don't understand biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

we're looking at doing a feature on dervs in motorsport (not just the audi)...maybe beach could do a foreword?

i would enjoy to be part of it.

i did follow the progress of the le mans audi.

Can I make that 11? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i havent decided yet. do not be too hasty!

Edited by beach

beach,

I can't work out if you are being serious or not? huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> I like everybody on here so don't shoot me down but this has to be the most bizarre thread I have ever seen on here mainly due to your replies. Is this all a big joke or are you for real?

huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

no i couldnt think of what to say smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

and most posts were missing lol smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Am I ignored then?

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Andi, the matters closed laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

hmmm so anyways least we all know diesels are for gayz. Along with Vauxhauls and the programme lost is also for bummers

hmmm so anyways least we all know diesels are for gayz. Along with Vauxhauls and the programme lost is also for bummers

Its getting to the stage where there is very little left for the straight guy. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

how this thread should have started......

Ladies and Genlemen.....

This evenings main attraction.....

In the red corner, weighing a little too much but with a hell of a punch.....DIESEL

and in the blue corner the floats like a butterfly stings like a bee......PETROL!!

Please pin this thread its sooooo funny IMO (legalalities done away with three simple letters!!!)

roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

joking a side i was very impressed with my mates Seat Ibiza Cupra. That cars canes it! the handling and the brakes are spot on too. the interior is a bit ***** and it dosn't have xenon lights either. The FR does which is a bit odd!

I am hoping to make enough money where i don't really care about fuel costs. I saw a ford GT today parked in London. I bet the owner of that car dosn't give a flying feck abou MPG. I want to be in that postion!

please dont insult me jon. is it too much to ask?

you are on my ignore list too becasue of this. i read this as i thought it might be relevent to something. pm me if you have questions.

there was an issue earlier which i raised with bossjohn, because of that a new account was created to test the problem. i have indicated to him arrange for it to be deleted if he wishes. pm me to sort anything out, i havent blocked you via pm.

Edited by beach

time will tell.

it wont effect much here whether its a joke or real.

the matter is closed i feel now .

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> Yawn

lol this is so funny. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

lol this is so funny. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i bet you get banned by the end of the week

theres about 3000 members. i still have people to talk to. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i have made efforts to have a bit more politeness here. i must be some kind of bad guy.

Edited by beach