Fireworks

bossjohnc

Fireworks  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i say ban them as a mate lost his hand to them and he was using them as you are ment to he lit it and and the fuse burnt fast as **** and it just blown his hand clean off

his kids seen it happen i can say i'm glad i didnt go i really dont think we should be able to buy them he now goes round schools and does talks to kids bout how there not safe and not toys . sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloody hell. was it a firework or a french banger firecracker?

a friend of mine last year had a bunch of sparklers he was holding them unlit in a bunch sitting in a car with the door open. He was trying to light them all at once with a car ciggy lighter. when instead of just the ends lighting the lot went up in his hands. his hands looked like splitt sausages. he stuck his hand in a puddle of muddy water as thats all he could find. his wounds got infected really badly too.

a friend of mine last year had a bunch of sparklers he was holding them unlit in a bunch sitting in a car with the door open. He was trying to light them all at once with a car ciggy lighter. when instead of just the ends lighting the lot went up in his hands. his hands looked like splitt sausages. he stuck his hand in a puddle of muddy water as thats all he could find. his wounds got infected really badly too.

Had he lost the instructions, illiterate, or was he just plain stupid..... wtf.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wtf:" border="0" alt="wtf.gif" />

I say professional use only too.

As well as kids and other idiots throwing them it would also stop the cretins who let them off five days before bonfire night, or at midnight or into the early hours of the morning.

Also, anyone who's a pet owner will tell you how terrified animals get by them. One night isn't that bad but a week of loud bangs isn't on.

And as for disciplining kids, I'm with the "tough love" brigade.