its nearly finished what do you all think??

riles

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you've ruined the guessing game now!!! hehehe

looks :shades:

sorry jen my fault for not making it to vw festival :lol:

MINT as ever mate!! Where did you get the GTI cloth interior and how much did you pay fella?? :shades:

got it from a friend of a friend for £120 which was was a bully bonus i thought :shades:

why thankyou ric its not that i have money to waste i just feel its pointless haveing coilovers wound right down to the nuts when i go place with bad entrances and kerbs im going to end up paying more in bumper and skirt repairs so i feel air ride will benefit me more and it looks sweet as B)

hopefully get some good shots tonight :D

some better pics for you all ride height will need adjusted before e38 as its up 20mm for the m.o.t ;)

Picture025.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Edited by riles

That is an immence car, love the work youve done for it, its definately paid off!!

makes me want to do something a bit different to mine now.... but hey, im too damn lazy and also more importantly SKINT ! lol

well done on creating a georgeous lupo!

lol @ swoxy

cheers vw works just got a new fancy camera so been playing about with it also a benefit of living 15 minutes from a view like that ;)

thanks G-Chi-i :D

thanks also daz its been nearly a year since i had the initial work done its come along way since then looks completely different heres a quick spec list.

lupo 1.4s 16v

rieger kit with front and rear bumpers smoothed and blended together, side skirts, shaved rear wiper, smoothed bonnet, debadged grille, schmidt th line 3 piece 8x14" wheels, weitek coilovers lowered 80mm all round, smooothed lock out of boot handle solenoid put in, gti interior in cloth, sony headunit, pioneer component speakers, still to come single wiper hopefully by e38 ;) interior next year, respray and some more smoothing over winter staying original red though, and towards e38 next year a new engine hopefully ;)

air ride is for gay's because once on the move the car will be like a highriser....it's cheating

it's a good concept and idea but only if set up low to go lower

i'll give you prop's if you run the car low on the air ride then even lower like car floor on the floor floor low :lol:

cheers helen, i charge alot to clean cars you know and you couldnt afford me :P

i see where your coming from mitch and coming from newcastle you will know the state of the roads up north,it was just a whirlwind thought and tbh if i get the cowboy exhaust sorted and my arches rolled it wont catch anyway its just speedbumps that become a problem :lol:

and davide what invitation?i dont remember inviting you anywhere :confused:

• 1 month later...