Perforated leather?

Philplop

Wondering what the leather interior is like in Lupos, as in the pictures I've seen it looks smooth, but there's one on eBay (that I went to look at a while ago) that has dimpled leather.

It also wasn't heated, so I wasn't sure if it had been swapped from another Lupo without connecting up the heaters or it had been retrimmed.

I'm guessing it's a retrim, the owners didn't know anything about it, it was like that when they got it.

Thanks

Edited by philip_wilkinson1

Yep, the silver one. It's a CAT D.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A%3AIT&rd=1

You may have seen this one in Middlesbrough, as that's where they're from.

I went to look at it a couple of months ago as my mate is after one.

my sport leather had little tiny pinhole dots all over it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> it was the light grey too. no idea why smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I put up a spotted for this car a few weeks ago. I didn't know until seeing it on ebay that it's only 5 minutes away from my house!

So I guess the perforated leather interior is from a sport.

(Oh and my 'SE' steering wheel is covered in perforated leather biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> )