Leicester area meet!

lunalupi

Got a table booked for 12, and they serve snack food till 3 (don't know how long the carvery is).

Have no idea how long it will go on for, but I imagine we'll still be there at 1.30ish Andy smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, you sure? You can always give us a call when you finish, see if we'll be hanging around. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Send me a PM if you want my number

anyone wearing their CL top...or is that just me...

sad just sad tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Just a reminder, I won't be able to come this sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

We'll probably be there a bit early for a drink Paul smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> well when I say early, that actually means we'll be on time once Jen finished faffing about biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i bet all jen does is sniff her new leather

It is getting quite annoying now, so Ill just warn everyone before the day smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Well, I am unlikely to be there much before 12 blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> As they don't open till then really, so don't everybody rush, you have lots of time!

Can I come even though I do not own a lupo now?

Very much my neck of the woods, and would be nice to see some new faces.

Jayson former owner

don't know how long the carvery is

Shít! I missed that one... Do they serve propper meals made to order or is it JUST a carvery?

thing is i cant stand the idea of "self serve" food... Filthy...

Its just a carvery from the big menu, but they have 'snacks' too till 3.

I did mention it was a carvery about 4 times Al laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Mmm, yummy roasties wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Hope to see you there Ross smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Well I've just had my new wheels put on for this Sunday so hope weather is good, might give it a wash as well...if the rain stops biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Its just a carvery from the big menu, but they have 'snacks' too till 3.

I've i'm their - i'll be on snacks all afternoon

unless by snacks you mean Peanuts and packets of crisps - if you do mean that then i'll just not eat.

all this talk of carverys made us hungry so weve just been for one mmmmmmmm

can anyone guess what i had? i dont have it very often wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Jen x

I mean foody snacks like sandwiches, chips, ummm...can't remember what else blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> But decent food snacks, not crisps

Shít! I missed that one... Do they serve propper meals made to order or is it JUST a carvery?

thing is i cant stand the idea of "self serve" food... Filthy...

Stop being so fussy lol

Can make you some sandwiches if you want smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cleaning and polishing the Arosa saturday so its nice and shiny for sunday, bring your sun glasses shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

ill be there! and my car will be dirty most probably, as I havent driven it in 4 weeks and im going home this weekend, and I assume I will be driving everywhere just to make up for 4 weeks of non-loopiness, so no time to clean! (its shiny in a garage atm, so it might be clean, dependant on weather, not hopeful though!)

ill prob arrive about 11:30, will anyone else be around early?

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Looking forward to seeing you all again and hopefully meeting even more lupo crazed people smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Pete