i know the story behind ruckus

Mitchell

but will not post until go ahead is given from a higher authority. wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

I have the lowdown, I don't think we need to do anything about it. They did cause offence, they're nothing to do with us, they got their comeuppance.

I don't see any point in censoring anything that happened, as there's certainly nothing we've got to hide.

Theres no way what the security was doing was right, i saw the hole ting and they was propa abusive, some one takes a swing at me im gona do it back twice as hard. but holding a person whos out numbered up and letting another two guys have a swing at there wing pipe is bang outa order. Would of reported that fool with them blade wanna be tatoos. and then they had the cheek to ask the geezer to get up afta knockin ten bells outa him. But on a upside good weekend. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Dubweiser

Theres no way what the security was doing was right, i saw the hole ting and they was propa abusive, some one takes a swing at me im gona do it back twice as hard. but holding a person whos out numbered up and letting another two guys have a swing at there wing pipe is bang outa order. Would of reported that fool with them blade wanna be tatoos. and then they had the cheek to ask the geezer to get up afta knockin ten bells outa him. But on a upside good weekend. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I couldn't help reading that in a Mr T accent.

uuh.. yeah, erm.... ... ... what? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />