Get some............... Get some

Putney

I would have prefered the sound of the gun myself rather than the music. Wonder if it is used as a recruitment ad somewhere.

Jayson where do i sign

WOW! ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

would love one for protecting the home/car from scumbags!

Can you get them on Ebay? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Just buy one and put it in the Loop to shoot middle lane drivers as you go past!! Would be great fun!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Mind you they still wont know what they are doing wrong!! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Thats one way of clearing a traffic jam....

Still just think for every 1 bullet you can see there is probally about 100 you can't see... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If there so effective I wonder why they don't fit them to the American's Humvee's so they can really destroy the enemy? No Scuicide bomber would get within bombing range, plus they look very usefull for croud control!