Weather for edition.

Dubweiser

i will keep everyone informed about the weather, the shows only up the road from me so if anyone will know first it should be me.

but i have a few hour drive you going to text update us on the way down lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I admit! I am a joke theif!

Copyright of Andyp

Ok, heres one of my own

Eskimo is driving through Wales, when suddenly his car breaks down. He decides to call th AA for some help.

Minutes later the guy turns up, and opens up the bonnet to take a look.

"Its not too good mate, you've blown a seal"

The Eskimo madly replies, "So what, you f**k sheep"

Sorry for hijacking the original post.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> That is bl**dy good!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> That is bl**dy good!

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I'll be thinking of you while I'm tucked up in bed emptying the mini bar wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

lol G will more than likey have emptyd that too lol tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

lol G will more than likey have emptyd that too lol tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Saturday

t.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Sunrise 06:13 (BST)

Sunset 19:50 (BST)15.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />21.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />21°C13.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />13°Cv_SE.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />12 moderate 1007 81 green_txt.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />amber_txt.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

shouldnt emma be worried with comments like this??

I'll be thinking of you while I'm tucked up in bed

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

well i looked on the internet for weather in the area and it said rain all week including the weekend, yesterday wasnt to bad we had abit of rain and today seems sunny :S

will they ever get it right

Sunny here today too. Will probably rain later then clear up this evening. did exactly the same yesterday. I think we'll be alright over the weekend, might just not be boiling hot like last year