My lupo GTi

SiiMo

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate :)

Ummm maybe the alloys i posted in the other topic, they might have to wait for a few months untill i can get the money together damn insurance this month :(

Edited by SiiMo

Ummm cant remember lol, the ibiza suspension was deffinatly higher standard than the lupo but not sure if the roof was as high overall it might of worked out the same height

Edited by SiiMo

Lol its a pretty useless ariel cant even pick up spire fm :wacko: , does yours pick much up ??

Absolutely useless!! I was right outside city hall and couldnt get Spire either. The quality radio is transmitted at is pretty shocking tho tbh so i dont miss it that much. :)

Where bowts in Smallsbury are ya then?

Yeah i dont miss it much either just need a bigger cd collection..

Well i live outside of Salisbury, near Durrington/Amesbury just most people haven't heard of them so i say Salisbury lol, you ??

Bishopdown Farm and Old Sarum-ish. My godparents own a massive house in Netheravon with an indoor swimming pool and stuff so im always popping down your way. My cousin is getting married on sat in Amesbury so keep an eye out for snowy! :lol: