lexus (think ? ) lights on lupo

loopy-lupo

errrm i really lie these lights i want to put them on my lupo, my bf thinks there just gay so he wouldnt fit them does any one else like this style not these ones in particular or are they just gay and would make my lupo look bad?

thanking you x

1152387704103_11711.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

see yeah there quite nice...

wher as these pizza.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> what r they thinking lol

Don't fit Lexarse lights. You'll look like every other chav chariot out there wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

No offense eXXXtreme, you know I like your motor, but a set of standard Lupo Spot red lights would look miles better than lexARSE ones wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Cheers,

James

stick with what you have on car as standard or buy some 'cambridge' lights... these basically are slightly tinted.. avaliable from dealers..

those lexus lights are bloody awful... ruin any car that they are on imo...apart from the lexus itself

and they usually arent sealed properly and leak and they look crap too. that could b a hundred odd quid spent on somethin decent.

Oh my dear...

HPIM1727_500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

...you really know nothing and haven't looked around the site much.

They are standard Arosa lights and came with black or red backgrounds.

A few people have put them on their Lupos.

Some like them, some don't, but IMO they are a damn site better than Lexarse ones; whoever makes them.

So stick with standard Lupo or upgrade to Cambridge.

Oh! and take a look around the sight sometime you might learn a thing or two.

S!

Don't fit Lexarse lights. You'll look like every other chav chariot out there wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

No offense eXXXtreme, you know I like your motor, but a set of standard Lupo Spot red lights would look miles better than lexARSE ones wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Cheers,

James

none taken mate i dislike my lights too i want the black verison of the fk's they look tonnes better. i only got them because i was gona go for a chrome theme

And this is them on a grey Arosa..............

aro2a.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Feckin' gash, which is why I sold them! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Oh my dear...

HPIM1727_500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

...you really know nothing and haven't looked around the site much.

They are standard Arosa lights and came with black or red backgrounds.

A few people have put them on their Lupos.

Some like them, some don't, but IMO they are a damn site better than Lexarse ones; whoever makes them.

So stick with standard Lupo or upgrade to Cambridge.

Oh! and take a look around the sight sometime you might learn a thing or two.

S!

ffs sorry. cant seem to do any thing right around here, hence why i was asking for advise. wont bother again.

ffs sorry. cant seem to do any thing right around here, hence why i was asking for advise. wont bother again.

I was just saying have look around and check out the threads as a lot of this stuff has beenm gone over a million times.

Cambridge lights all the way for Lupo and they're probably cheaper and better quality than the Lexus style.

Sorry if I was snippy.

S!

Sorry if I was snippy.

S!

Its just your age eh Ray wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

For what its worth I like the mk2 Arosa lights but Camebridge lights are cool. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

standard lupo lights all the way, or set of cambridge ones! lexus lights look crap on anything, even on lexus's now, coz they are available for practically every car now! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Just for comparison........

Lexarse lights

rear01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Cambridge lights

rear02.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I think we know which looks better (+ they'll look nice & tough on a yellow loop) shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

i want some cambridge lights!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> they look awesome shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

silver@ stop getting your handbag out mate all the time, youll start scaring all the ladies off the forum!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

silver@ stop getting your handbag out mate all the time, youll start scaring all the ladies off the forum!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

...but am I not a lady?

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Oops! no I'm not.

Humble apologies to all...

S!

And Loopy, if you buy Cambridge lights, come to Perth and I'll fit them for you. And springs/coilovers too.

Can't offer a better apology than that.

S!

Or what about these dark versions of the FK lights that my other half has on her car... I hate Lexus silver jobbies, but these are cool Luporear.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

It's a TDi in anthracite, also with a GTi rear spoiler....have fun choosing wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Cheers

Steve

Or what about these dark versions of the FK lights that my other half has on her car... I hate Lexus silver jobbies, but these are cool Luporear.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

It's a TDi in anthracite, also with a GTi rear spoiler....have fun choosing wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Cheers

Steve

these are the lights i wana buy for mine smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> same as my crap chrome ones but black.