induction

luposteve

Got some new pipe on my Induction kit .All i need now is a nice Sbend bit.So if any no where i can get a nice Sbend bit would be nice thanks

pipe1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC02313.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

sbend.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No going to keep the lupo now and make it go faster biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> got the pipe form this shop down by me.Its called RPM.i can get u a tel number if any would like 2 order some.but it does not cum cheep.I fort u was selling your lupo

pipe1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

sbend.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Ahahaha laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Why i do not know, but these to pictures make me laugh biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Love the hand scrawled text biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Also - Nice work... Looks like a really neat job you've done their!

How much did the pipework cost? - have you thought about splitting the carbon airbox and De-oiling the filter?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys if any of you are in the south you should think about giving Alltech garage a ring on 01892513513 he does all custom filters with that nice shiny pipework in 2.5 or 3inch bore for not much dowe!!

Got mine done for 125quid and as soon as the people here let me ill put some pics up but lets just say people think i have a supercharger its that good!!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Got mine done for 125quid and as soon as the people here let me ill put some pics up but lets just say people think i have a supercharger its that good!!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

lol yeah ok.

Get some pics up, may be interested

• 3 weeks later...

i got mine done at alltech to heres some pictuers of their work

all i can say is what a differance

beats K&N, pipercross and bmc

custommadeinductionkit.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

100_5787.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

100_5790.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

luposportinductionkitmadebyAlltech.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

100_5679.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

100_5664.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by Jon

The only thing i'd say about the alltech one is that the rubber/silicone bits are of very low quality, and i would also be worried about the filter getting clogged with road dirt and grime being that close to the road. Otherwise the pipeing looks spot on. I might pop down there with Dan on saturday see if they can sort me out some pipeing for my BMC.

well mate you are very much wrong, my mate has a 1.8t running 250bhp with an alltech induction kit and has been on a year now with no problems what so ever so i think it will be alright on a lupo!! but i know they do heavy duty silcone hoses but it would of cost me more but for my budget of £125!! (all in) it was a steal and not bad considering i get 6 -12bhp more !!!! and a bunch of good lads

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

dont laugh! angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

mine was rolling roaded at 117.5bhp with just the bmc.

they're only 100bhp dont you know?? my bmc added 17.5bhp!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

well if its given me that much BHP then my chip and filter should be givin me 128bhp figure then? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Must say filter is the nuts, so pleased with mine, going back saturday for some 3'' piping.

he's already been warned about it on several forums

custommadeinductionkit.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

as mentioned the silicone(?) blue piping looks apalling I would be well unhappy if I got mine back looking like that.

Edited by Jon

well if its given me that much BHP then my chip and filter should be givin me 128bhp figure then? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Must say filter is the nuts, so pleased with mine, going back saturday for some 3'' piping.

Is it only the nuts because its very loud?! Noise doesnt necessarily mean better filtration and more cold air getting to the engine. Also we have had no confirmation of what sort of filter it is. I have been told "its the one off a skyline" but that tells me nothing. It has also been said that it is far better than K&N, however it looks like a K&N with a cold air feed.

Edited by Grapo

Mine is now in the garage having the piping upgraded to 3" all along with more expensive silicone joiners, as well as having the diff rebuilt....little bit too much lighting it up me thinks!!! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Edited by GTIEater16v

got my car all finished back on the road, reconditioned gearbox. 4th and 5th gear has 1 extra tooth so slightly higher ratio as well brand new clutch and the flywheel skimmed

100_5814.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

4th and 5th gear was smashed to peacies main shaft bearing broken

100_5813.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

well here it is my new stage 3 induction kit upgrade with an uprated samco joiner all tig welded.

Pipe all in 3" bore, check out the pics

100_5816.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

100_5812.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

100_5821.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

100_5820.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

100_5817.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

100_5819.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Alltech made me a cover for the filter witch i'll put on in the winter

Also here's pictures of my brake upgrade they did

100_5677.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

more to this than meets the eye

with the last induction kit it was dyoned at 112bhp and i might add that it was on the hottest day of the year !!!!

i shall get it on the dyno again in the next few weeks to see how much it has improved

i can tell you it does feel quicker and with a deeper roar!!

Edited by GTIEater16v

now that induction kit looks better than the other ones. happy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />

where did you get the gearbox recon'd?

and the flywheel skimmed? and fith gear lengthened?