induction

luposteve

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine made 117.5bhp with just a BMC.

so maybe if you upgrade to a bmc you will increase the power further!

j/k tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

although your wheel bhp seems very low.

mine at 122bhp was running around 100 at the wheels. blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

how accruaate is that rolling road!!!!! what was it making before the bmc!!!! i bet you if you put it on another rolling road you willl get a differant reading THEY ALL VARY

I AM SITTING ON 16" WHEELS

BHP FIGUERS MEAN SH**t IF THE ROLLING ROAD IS NOT ACCURATE !!!!!

NO WAY YOU WILL GET 17.5BHP FROM ANY FILTER LET ALONE A BMC

how accruaate is that rolling road!!!!! what was it making before the bmc!!!! i bet you if you put it on another rolling road you willl get a differant reading THEY ALL VARY

I AM SITTING ON 16" WHEELS

BHP FIGUERS MEAN SH**t IF THE ROLLING ROAD IS NOT ACCURATE !!!!!

NO WAY YOU WILL GET 17.5BHP FROM ANY FILTER LET ALONE A BMC

So whats the point in this whole thread? Havnt you just contradicted your argument entirely?

TBH It doesn't really matter what the rolling road figures are. I have more accurate ways of testing the cars performance.

I've taken it on various rolling roads and the only thing it's told me for sure is that the manifold and exhaust have made a positive effect on power. I doubt if the bmc has added anything.

So whats the point in this whole thread? Havnt you just contradicted your argument entirely?

GRAPO READ THE HOLE THREAD I SAID MY CAR WAS MAKING 112BHP WITH JUST A CUSTOM AIR FILTER

GRAPO READ THE HOLE THREAD I SAID MY CAR WAS MAKING 112BHP WITH JUST A CUSTOM AIR FILTER

And Petified sais he made 117bhp from a bmc and you ridiculed him. How is your claim any different?

And why are you typing in capitals?

So your point is: you have added 5bhp by changing the induction kit?

And Petified sais he made 117bhp from a bmc and you ridiculed him.

I was actually joking that the bmc made the extra 17bhp. but I guess you knew that.

Edited by Petrified

And Petified sais he made 117bhp from a bmc and you ridiculed him. How is your claim any different?

And why are you typing in capitals?

HANG ABOUT NOW PETRIFIED IS SAYING I DOUBT HIS BMC MAKES ANY DIFERANCE IF YOU LOOK UP THE PAGE HE SAYS HE'S GOT 17.5BHP JUST FROM HIS BMC

I LOVE WRITTING IN CPAITALS!!!!!

THIS HOLE THREAD MUST BE A BITCH FEST SO WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GTIEater16v

i don't know or care if my filter makes any performance difference to my car, it just makes a nice noise! thats all i bought it for!

Mine made 117.5bhp with just a BMC.

so maybe if you upgrade to a bmc you will increase the power further!

j/k tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

j/k = just kidding.

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

i don't know or care if my filter makes any performance difference to my car, it just makes a nice noise! thats all i bought it for!

GOOD ON YOU LUPOGTIBOY MATE YOUR THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS THREAD WITH THE RIGHT ATTITUDE

Edited by GTIEater16v

I quite like the look of the induction kit.

and interested in finding out what your 5th gear is like now it has the extra tooth cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I just think a few things I said may have got misunderstood confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Well i think we all agree to disagree on that one so its all good in the hood!!!

At the end of the day it doesnt reall matter what the rolling road says its on that lovely bit of sticky tarmac a 1/4 of a mile long that matters!!

Well i was starting to test that 5th gear the other nite and got it up to 123mph then kinda bottled it cos couldn see too well and it started to rain.... blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

is everyone coming to e38?!