some radical arosa's

eXXXtreme arosa

Fantastic 8959614f.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

i think this cars a little cracker! looks fantastic. smooth and low, lambo'd and the paint job looks spot on! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> id have it anyday of the week best mk1 ive seen in a long time smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

im mean look how wide them back wheels are thats just pure lairy! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

if there the borbet rims i think they are they will be 7.5's at the front and 9's at the rear i was actually thinking of getting these rims for mine but i wanted dark centres and they only do single colour wheels and i wasnt gonna spray new wheels evil.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":evil:" border="0" alt="evil.gif" /> i agree thought it does look nice and as cozboz saids its nice to see something different but engima mate that cannica ones just wrong its way OTT

wayne

New-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

its nice robert, i was looking at getting this bumper but decided to go custom, get it lowered and it will look sick wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> and wooo another black mk1 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

arosamaybe.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Thats an arosa apparently if it is dear god what have they done to it huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

You mean Cinquecento Sporting?! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Max69vk

• 4 weeks later...

dunno why every one has gone so sick with the arosa blatantly it's all about keeping it subtle which going by these noone else agrees

am i wasting my time with euro styling??

cause big gash kits aint my thing

i own a mk1 arosa with mk1 golf gti wheels on it jus lowered 60 mm all round

it smashes most of these cars

cause it don't look like its trying to be jap get me??

plus some people need to fix up

whats with putting a bodykit on a car that aint even had the bump strips removed or the badges for that matter

rant over

sayf mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />