GTI Festival 2006 Attendance List and other details...

bossjohnc

header_02.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Come to the 2006 GTi Festival-

for the show that's dubbed the coolest!

Why the coolest? Ask anyone, it just is. For the past decade, thousands of visitors to the Gti Festival have sampled the laid back atmosphere and enjoyed being treated like adults.

The show is about giving all water-cooled VW enthusiasts an opportunity to meet like-minded people, whilst in some way indulging their interest.

Maybe by sprinting or maybe by watching the sprints. Some will come to show their cars, others to look at the show cars. Some will just come to spend, spend, spend, at the trade stands.

Why ever you come, just come. And enjoy!

cheers

Danny

Edited by nickilupo

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many is there on the club stand now?al be knackered, gettin back off hol on the sat, travelin up from manchester airport to come back don the followin day.should be a gud en! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Not sure how up to date John's list is on the first page, but thats showing 18 people for the stand.

We need to get there as early as possible & if we can avoid having all the silver gtis together again, that would be good... rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

John's away this week so I'm guessing he'll update the list when he gets back.

lol.. thats soooo rude!

While BJ is away this week il send a few Pms get the ball rolling on this!

@ Nicki... have we a number that we r allowed on our stand?

im thinking the list on the 1st page is going to be out of date and figures wont be near 18...

hmm.. let me know chick

xx

Um would you happen to have room for a rocco to camp with you?

I'm on the NR stand but coming from north of Pod, would be cool to meet some new people and be less than an hour away on sunday morning smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If so could some one let me know some details of where I can meet you?

feel free mate..more the merrier, pm sarah (yellow lupo chick), she ll tell u what time etc.. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i've just remembered i've still got stevewp's CL sign which i borrowed for ultimate dubs. do you want me to bring that along too?

Jen x

I'm off on holiday tomorrow and gutted I'm missing this sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Have a good time guys. I look forward to hearing about it when I get back.

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

you got room for one more tent ? dont have car to show just fancy camping

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

right guys, won't be able to make this one I'm affraid.

working right through saturday night (at £35/hour!)

have a good one though, hope to see you all at Ed38