BP Ultimate 102 RON...

bossjohnc

Apparently a friend bought some of this last night... from the pump... for...

£2.42 a litre!

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Has anyone else seen it?

***Update***

Vrooooomclick

surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" />

There has been a thred on this allready mate!

Ive seen i at a BP station in Milton Keynesbut at that pric i think i will stick to Tesco 99 super smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

As there is only Londoners silly enough to buy it!

no, northerners are just too tight to buy it tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

and milton keynes is nowhere near london.

may as well buy race fuel, its not too much more expensive then that, and some of it is 106 RON. Would only be decent on a boosted car really. Or something very high powered, otherwise i wouldnt see the point in buying it.

Sainsburys near my house has speed bumps that make 'the old man of Coniston' In the lake district look like a small verge! They test the Golfs high riding suspension! Its a no go area in the Lupo, unless I go through the bus lane....