Spanish Style Plates Group Buy - Interested?

sleeky tdi

Spanish Style Plates  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right,

I have spoken with Mat at www.theplateman.com regarding spanish style number plates. He says he is able to get them, they will be the same as the german style plates but with an E instead of a D. However he said he really needs a group buy to get hold of them.

Price wise, his standard price for a pair of german plates is £30 a pair, so im guessing they will be around that mark.

Could you also post your name if you are interested so we can also have a list smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

List:

Lee (Sleeky)

Ta,

Lee.

Had them on since last september smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Not had a cop even look at me twice (and I've been all over the country with them), didnt stop me bricking it last night when we were all in MK parked up though! (cheers to Al for standing infront of the car when the cops slow rolled past)

Edited by Adam-B

Scottish members could always say they thought the E stood for Ecosse and England for those south of the border. Not sure about Welsh and Irish. Or E for Europe?!?!?! confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

I have another plan which I will reveal when done... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

S!

I'd be interested, the police round here are non existant so would have no problems at all.

If I did get pulled im sure I could get away with a "Sorry officer I didnt realise". biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />