Getting there: alloys

emo_gazz

I'm not the best of photoshop users but im learning. Thinking of doing this to the alloys...

before:

PICT00211.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

After:

backalloys.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

lol sure they would with the amount of things they've done on the house.

it'll not be long till i move out and into some place with ma fiancee so i can hold on for a little while. Can start savin up for it lol

cant drop it cause of the drive i have. Its up a ramp as the house is higher than the road, would really love to but cant...

The amount of times i've heard excuses like this !!

Mate just have some balls and drop it, Quit being so Emo about the whole driveway issue, and get it sorted!!

I've driven mine up stupid gradients! And if its that much of a problem, Why not go up the driveway backwards! then you'll have miles of ground clearance smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by nfbr

It'll only ground so many times begfoe before either the drive or the car will wear down to fit!

Says me who whimped out of a -60 for a -45!

S!

Edited by Silver!

lol do it! see this is why i run 17's, bigger gound clearance, then you drop it and it looks well tucked up but really its around standard height a26baf6c.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

decking it on 17's means ill get down my driveway, tyres are cheaper than 16's and it looks more pimping laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> thats my excuse anyway! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> plus not many arosa's on 17 so bit diffrent aint it hehe

Edited by eXXXtreme arosa

Mate just have some balls and drop it, Quit crying and being so Emo about the whole driveway issue, and get it sorted!!

Bit harsh dont you think. What have i done to deserve that, all ive said is i cant drop it cause of the drive way.

Feel free all you with lowered cars to come to Doncaster and have a go on my drive. But the fact is i aint payin money for it to scrape the entire front bumper.

Gotta agree, that's a bit harsh!

I want to drop mine too, but as it is getting to work, I have to mount the PAVEMENT to get past two large dips in the road.

Have complained to the council about it, but heard nothing back - it's stupid though...

So until those bits get fixed, my loop has to stay at standard height...

Cheers,

James

Have complained to the council about it, but heard nothing back - it's stupid though...

Hit the bump and rip your bumper off, take pics and they'll soon get it sorted when you claim off them. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

cant drop it cause of the drive i have. Its up a ramp as the house is higher than the road, would really love to but cant...

You would be suprised at how low you can go without any scraping! My old lupo was -60mm and it never scraped the front even in mutlistory car parks!

Try it you know it makes sense!

Oh and there is a set of used lowering suspension on ebay you could get for cheap! just search lupo!

if you wana shell out serious money you can go for a set of coilovers buddy if it scraps turn the nuts a few times and bobs your uncle no more scraping and a decked car biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by eXXXtreme arosa

Bit harsh dont you think. What have i done to deserve that

I'm joking dude!

Get a pic of your drive and we'll assess the angles of the gradient and chose a suitable drop for you wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I lost a part of my bumper lowered 30mm. but since runing it at 70mm, i've had no problems (which is strange)

Here are some pics, looks like i might be able to lower the car after all..

PICT000556.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

PICT00077.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

PICT00122.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

PICT00166.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

As im livin with ma parents my car sometimes needs to go right to the front of the drive when i works lates as im the last person out of the house.

a 40mm drop wont be that bad on the car i dont think.

40mm is better than nothing bud and should still get on by the looks of it

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />