Gone and done it...

AndyW

I can't keep a lid on it anymore, I'm fit to burst. The desire to follow the Club Lupo trend got too high and about a month ago I started looking for a VX. It took me two weeks of intensive talks (with Sarah, not the dealer) but finally I managed to get her to agree.

Found quite a few cars in the dealer system, but none in Marseille, so have put down a deposit on a blue one, its practically in bloody England its that far from here, up in the Department 67 (Marseille is Department 13) near Strasbourg.

So haven't seen it yet, so I may not do the deal, and can get my deposit back if its not upto par. Anyway, so, rather excited. Once we go back to England the Lupo will become Sarahs car (Fabia vRS plans on hold for now!) and I'll use the Vauxhall, sorry, Opel. W212081.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Oh, and its a 2003 car, with an alarm and that slightly odd looking silver hard top, which I might sell, not sure. And I now have to treat Sarah like a princess as about 2/3rds of the funds for this car came out of our house savings. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Sorry chaps, I couldn't resist one, I was after an S1 Elise and going to wait till we moved back to the UK, but I got itchy car syndrome, oh and everyone knows after a Lupo GTi the VX is the only upgrade path. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Off on the TGV this time next week!

I may join them at some point....sorry sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I think the main hole in the joke is that it's a left hooker, and seeing as you're coming back to Blighty, you'd want a RHD.

Nice try Andy wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

this smells of april fools to me.

i remember you saying you wanted a mk5 golf or a skoda or something.

Well spotted. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Andy, I know how much you love the Lupo. You will never get rid.

That much is true.

I think the main hole in the joke is that it's a left hooker, and seeing as you're coming back to Blighty, you'd want a RHD.

Nice try Andy wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Damn it. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Much better than the April Fool news story on Pistonheads...

Lotus Pick-up

He he he - like that Lotus pick-up idea. Not much worse than a Porsche 'off-roader' !!!

Didn't get any good opportunities for playing April Fools jokes sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nice one Andy! Certainly gave me a laugh after getting back from work. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

On another serious note, I have actually talked myself into this being a good idea. No way I'll get it past Sarah though, full stop. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

On another serious note, I have actually talked myself into this being a good idea.

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Didn't get any good opportunities for playing April Fools jokes sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

we did biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

one of the managers is a total C U Next Tuesday and he knows it , so we soaked his jacket and put it in the industrial freezer through the back in the warehouse laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> it froze solid laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ah shoot, i believed you and was slightly jealous until i saw the silver roof!

mother f....... coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

we did biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

one of the managers is a total C U Next Tuesday and he knows it , so we soaked his jacket and put it in the industrial freezer through the back in the warehouse laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> it froze solid laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'd totally forgot about April Fools, but did think Andy's post whiffed a tad having never seen any mention of a VX in his posts.

On reading the thread title I was expecting pics of a Golf GTI in here. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> it was the look on his faced of W T F laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />