My God! Something I thought I'd never see!

montythemole

Went to ideal home show at Earls court, car park was jammed, not helped by a load of gravel in two spaces. Came back to find this. What's the betting that's the first time it's ever been off-road?

niceparking.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You can imagine the workmen coming back to it and digging around it!

Show any good? I went a few years ago and wasn't impressed.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You can imagine the workmen coming back to it and digging around it!

Show any good? I went a few years ago and wasn't impressed.

Had some nice wooden 'sheds' with sauna, workshop area, outdoor pool etc, very nice but bigger than my garden!

Grand Designs show is on in June think that might be better.

That's off-road? Hell, I'd have got the VX on there. Although I did park it in a ditch the other week when I went to saw the Spitfire flyby. That was fun to get out of laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Thats quality, i like the fact that there is a free space next to the mini, but the kind gentleman in the 4x4 must have thought to himself that he would leave it for a car driver and he would make the most of his big wheels.

Thats quality, i like the fact that there is a free space next to the mini, but the kind gentleman in the 4x4 must have thought to himself that he would leave it for a car driver and he would make the most of his big wheels.

He\She probably noticed for the first time it had 4WD and got carried away in the car park.

Was probably lost altogether. Looking for the school, couldn't find it, and abandoned the motor!!