how easily does a loop fit in a new estate single garage?

Jono

boring question i know, but i'm looking at buying a house and because i work away 2-3 nights a week i want a garage but i think i'll be struggling to get my new beetle in a so-called single garage on a new estate? but does a loop go in ok, i.e. can you drive in and actually get out the drivers door ok?

thanks for your help!

J

ok its a lame excuse to change the 1.8t bug for a loop gti wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

boring question i know, but i'm looking at buying a house and because i work away 2-3 nights a week i want a garage but i think i'll be struggling to get my new beetle in a so-called single garage on a new estate? but does a loop go in ok, i.e. can you drive in and actually get out the drivers door ok?

thanks for your help!

J

ok its a lame excuse to change the 1.8t bug for a loop gti wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

thanks for that snoop! i thought there would be a bigger difference! hell i may go for the loop gti anyway wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

J

When I was looking at houses during my recent move I checked out a few with garages and the VX would fit reasonably comfortably in all of them (width 1884mm).

Decided against a garage though, much as I'd love one (as would the VX!), you got so much less house for the money.

When I was looking at houses during my recent move I checked out a few with garages and the VX would fit reasonably comfortably in all of them (width 1884mm).

Decided against a garage though, much as I'd love one (as would the VX!), you got so much less house for the money.

maybe i'll get a vx instead then wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

J

I live in a Wimpy box.

The guy over the road has a matching Wimpy garage and he gets his '05 Clio in no probs.

S!

thanks for the replies guys! when i view the place i'll take the bug and see if it gets in!

J