GTI International 2006

Tigz™

so anyway.......... im still not going.

i like the bit about "some people want more than just a laid back show"

my thoughts exactly. thats why we go to E38 instead of inters now because inters doesn't even offer you a laid back show let alone anythin more. angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a day at redlines ten of the best is only £12 and thats on an airfleid so why is this so much confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

bug**r it i'm not going

• 3 weeks later...

I got a flyer for this yesterday. Litterally been 3 years since I went, but man...Brunty is about 15mins from my 'rents house so I'm definitely going! Woohoo biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

I've been going since it was at Crowthorne. Always said, if it was at Ipswich again I wouldn't be going, but gonna give it another go this year at the new place, see what its like smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Its not THAT far and lupo likes a good blow-out!

@ Andi - spoke to Alan VW yesterday (blast from the past I know!!) but he's coming over for the weekend for this with some mates. I'm gonna meet up with him so if you decide to go, sure he'd like to meet some other faces from his days on CL wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Anyone gonna sort a club stand? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• 1 month later...

So, will there no be a club lupo stand there, was looking forward to it??

I was thinking of just going the saturday so no camping. Ed38 for the camping. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Taz

• 2 weeks later...

tbh £45 doesnt sound that much, because i was going to go to download festival this weekend but hey wanted £165 for a weekend pass, another £50 for camping and that didnt include the bus, so i didnt even bother asking.

so gti inters seems very reasonable compared to the likes

im going anyway and im going to get naked

plenty of space around your tent then mate!!! lmao

might come down to this on sunday seeing as cant go to amsterdam sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Im working at GTi International on the VWR stand so please come along and say hello smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If you are going put your name down on this list smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

1) VWR Lupo - Luke

2) Playgirl Arosa - Kady

I'm going. I think they've done enough to justify it, the location is a lot easier for me to get to seeing as I pretty much live in northampton these days and the time of year is ideal, saying that it's been raining on and off all day so wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Not sure what day i'll be going yet, probably saturday. not even sure which car to take.. would be fun seeing lupiiin on a sprint track other than santapod. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by Petrified

£25.

Not going then Andi sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

People who are going please come and say hello, be nice to meet some new CL people smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm about to set of to pick up the passport and head off to Le Mans biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Nice one mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

People who are going please come and say hello, be nice to meet some new CL people smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm not new, but I'll look out for you Luke and come say hello and have a natter smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i went to santa pod this year and saw the club lupo stand. it looked awesome. im going to bruntingthorpe as i only live doen the road and im going to take my little beast. is there going to be a stand there this time? if so is there a chance of getting a place?

leanne

i went to santa pod this year and saw the club lupo stand. it looked awesome. im going to bruntingthorpe as i only live down the road and im going to take my little beast. is there going to be a stand there this time? if so is there a chance of getting a place?

leanne

is there going to be a stand there this time? if so is there a chance of getting a place?

hardly anyone going because of the cost so no stand that i know of.

its £17 for the day so i think we are going to go tomorrow as it should be nice and sunny. so might see people there!

we'll come and say hey luke hope you had a good day today

Jen x

I will be their providing i can find it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by nfbr

Was a gret day today people, rearly good show so far but disapointed not to see more of you lot there sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> , i only saw Linsey who came and said hello.

Sorry i cauldnt talk for long mate, was a very busy day for me lol smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I will be their providing i can find it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Its sign posted from J20 of the M1 mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I was there and i saw Petrified giving it some up the strip! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

There weren't too many lupos there, thought i saw Jen's old 1.0 parked behind the Performance Solutions tent, a black GTI on what looked like eta betas, a red sport (maybe) on some deep dish rims and VWR Lupo's car over by the VW racing thing. I was going to have a look for you but i was on a mission for something cold!

It was a good day all in all, i'm glad i went as it was a last minute thing. Great venue and went to have a look at the massive airbus on the way out, that thing was huge!