Photo-0019.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

me bum

Photo-0018.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

johns back lol (artwork by dave)

Photo-0017.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

me slightly drunk haha

Photo-0016.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

vw in the snow made with a blowtorch lol

more pics on the way laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by big_dave

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> what are you two like laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Photo-0017.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

me slightly drunk haha

anyone that drinks buckfast tonic wine should be banned laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yet you recognised the bottle...

I also know what a lada samara looks like what's your point nicki tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

we all clearly seen the effect it had on JJ at E38 laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> oh he aint gonna live that one down

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

it was less that and more kate made him stand up to go for a walk to walk off the booze and he got his ass about 2 inches off the seat and KO'd and fell into the fire and we were all sitting there pissed laughing at him lying in the fire laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> then kate's like , yeah somebody should get him out of there so somebody draped him over a gate laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Oh FFS! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Buckfast! I thought we were meant to be a classy bunch on here, MD20/20 at the bare minimum.

I can't believe you are seriously drinking that pish, I'm almost disappointed not to see a fake Burburry check hat and white trackie.