How many cards have you got today?

tdwindustries

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet the postman hates going to crusoes with that big sack of cards

although saying that.. they probably hate him cos they have to collect a big sack of cards from him lol

Yeah, Valentines Day, Crusoe doesnt bother with his letterbox, just leaves his front door open laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Just the one, Mrs Wembley (who's old enough to remember that??!!)

Which, of course, is all I need (although an extra one or two wouldn't be a tragedy!!)

Just one card for me...........

..........and now I guess I have to go and buy my boyf one back biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I cant believe they closed the 24hr Esso garage! Perfect for emergencies biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />:D

lol, be onto special deliverys next

1 so far but i left the house before the mail man arrived so he'll probably leave a note saying i've to go to the postoffice to collect them all as they wouldn't all fit in his van wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> lol

two so far wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Bunch of flowers got delivered at work wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by kelz x

@ kelz does the BF know biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

No he is away at the mo not back til tomorrow night sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

1 so far but i left the house before the mail man arrived

'Cards' from virtual internet girlfriends dont count! Nor do ones from your Mum laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

(or my Mum before you say it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />)

2 if you count virtual ones tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

No he is away at the mo not back til tomorrow night sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

so your all alone tonight eh..... shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />